Become a funetics provider and join our movement to help 4-11 year old children learn how to run, jump and throw for a healthy confident future.
We are looking to work with dynamic providers that can deliver within school locations. Providers will be able to deliver funetics sessions as part of breakfast clubs, curriculum lessons or after school clubs. Read on to find out more.
Join the team
Created by England Athletics, the funetics programme provides trackable physical literacy sessions to help children learn, develop and practice running, jumping and throwing within primary schools, sports clubs and community locations with full support and training.
Our vision is for every primary school aged child in the country to be able to access funetics sessions to learn the fundamental movement skills of running, throwing and jumping via a comprehensive and inclusive course which reflects the requirements of the National Curriculum Key Stage 1 and 2.
And this opportunity is about you delivering funetics and in doing so helping children to have fun whilst getting active, in a safe, fun and nurturing environment where the children can develop movement skills and physical confidence to help support them in different sports in the future.
England Athletics’ specialist funetics coaching courses will enable your DBS checked coaching team to confidently approach local schools and community organisations to market this new opportunity for primary schools from as early as September 2019.
A funetics school licence will enable your company to deliver funetics sessions as part of breakfast clubs, curriculum lessons or after school clubs.
Current Licence Opportunities
We have the following opportunity for providers looking to purchase a funetics licence.
A school licence – We are looking to work with dynamic providers that can deliver within school locations. Providers will be able to deliver funetics sessions as part of breakfast clubs, curriculum lessons or after school clubs.
funetics School licence
- £5100 + VAT Introductory rate one-off fee
- £250 monthly fee from year 2 onwards
- 4 years licence term for first providers
What does a school licence include?
As a provider you will be able to secure a territory which will include access to delivering funetics sessions to primary schools in the following settings:
• Breakfast clubs
• Curriculum lessons in school
• After School Clubs
What does a funetics provider get?
• Coaching team training (three free places on a one day funetics course with England Athletics)
• Training plans and activity cards to help deliver funetics sessions
• Provider kit
• Comprehensive onboarding process and support to help get started
• Website to help advertise funetics sessions
• Online administration and management platform
• Online marketing portal to help promote your funetics sessions
• Coaches’ app
• Parents’ app
• Equipment package
• Customer service and support team
• National marketing campaigns
• Quality assurance site visits
What do I need to become a funetics provider?
To become a funetics provider you will need to have the following things in place:
• A track record of delivering inclusive sports-based programmes
• Access to a coaching team
• Access to primary schools in your local area
Each provider will need to have a coaching team in place and each coach
will need to hold one of the following qualifications, undergo a DBS check and complete an online safeguarding course:
• Qualified teacher
• Level 2 NGB qualified coach
• Athletics coach / Coach in Running Fitness