What do athletic holiday camps offer your child?
- a safe, fun and supportive environment with qualified and experienced coaches and funetics Leaders
- a great opportunity to interact with current friends or make new friends
- funetics creates moments that they will want to share with family and friends
- the opportunity for a child to continue to enjoy physical activity and or to 'learn' during the holidays
- a 'taste' of the entire funetics programme, which they could access thereafter in funetics schools or athletics clubs (via breakfast and after school clubs, curriculum lesson and junior athletics sessions).
What does your child experience?
Our holiday camps activities mirror the funetics programme activities: they are all about the fundamental movement skills: run, jump, throw.
Whatever your child’s age (between the ages of 4-11) the activities are age appropriate and fully inclusive. Activities and sessions deliberately encourage fun, interaction, play and some competition where appropriate.
Alongside the coaches, you will be able to track your child’s activities by accessing our funetics app.
- Learn more about funetics holiday camps